New Podcast "Unlock Your Blessings" on Spotify and Anchor!

 


Announcing my new Podcast available on Spotify and Anchor!

Tyrese Gould Jacinto - Spotify or Tyrese Gould Jacinto - Anchor

As part of my personal training and studying, I discovered that I was programmed to believe that I was poor and had to remain poor. The teachings and surroundings from various methods never gave me the tools or impressions that it is okay to have all that I need and more.

I spent many years, over 30, listening, reading, and researching. It happened a few years ago, and I found one of the answers that opened the floodgates of success. In short, I left my comfort zone, ran past the guilt, and literally got out of my own way. I just did what made me happy. No more crazy rituals that I didn’t even enjoy.

One of the things that I discovered is what I wrote about in my book “The Way To Riches Is What You Think.” It is the power of vibration through words and thoughts. BOOK - The Way to Riches is What You Think

In my second book, “Twenty Twenty-One Unlock Your Blessings,” I further explain how I have gained success by getting rid of bad habits that block the floodgates. BOOK - Twenty Twenty-One, Unlock Your Blessings

When I discover new development and “how” I share this knowledge, I include my family and friends. At the suggestion of my sister, Shana, I took my YouTube affirmation video: My Affirmations Video and turned it into a podcast.

It is excellent to sweep out the bad, but we must replace that space. Otherwise, the empty space will draw more of the bad back and multiply.  I repeat affirmations daily, as soon as I wake and when I go to sleep.  I have compiled a list of affirmations by a few authors, including myself, and instead of just reading them, I created a YouTube to aid my listening, and now this Podcast!

I will now read from my new BOOK - Twenty Twenty-One, Unlock Your Blessings and open others to discuss their journeys and success to take it a step further. I know it works for my family and me, and I look forward to this method working for you as well.

Join me at Tyrese Gould Jacinto - Spotify or Tyrese Gould Jacinto - Anchor.  Leave me a voice message and I will add it to my sessions!

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts