New Book Just Released Today! "Precious Cohanzick Lenape Crabs"



Just released today! I share the story about how we embraced crabbing as a people and how it is today. I am from the Nanticoke Lenape Nation in New Jersey, and I want to share my new book! "Precious Cohanzick Lenape Crabs." https://amzn.to/3Najyy5 This story is only a part of our life based on what we as a people experience. Although we face many changes, the fact remains that we are our ancestors as we are their children. This book was written so that I can share my experiences of walking the ditches with my Dad, Chief Mark Quiet Hawk Gould, to gather crabs, so my children and grandchildren can have hopes that they will experience this as well. I want to thank the illustrator, Arnild, who is, in my opinion, a true artist and genius. He brings my stories to life in a truly incredible way. Please support this book by spreading the word on the importance of Native Americans in the conversation of multicultural literature! You can follow my Author Page here: https://www.facebook.com/TyreseGouldJacinto Subscribe for more!

Comments